Followers

Reading vs watching the movie

Since I was a child I adored reading books, I used to read Armenian historical books and afterward I started reading English novels and the author that I become astonished with her words is Daniel Steel. She is an author of creativity and great imagination. I personally believe that reading and verbalizing my thought has helped me a lot in my education and in my career. Watching the movie of that particular book doesn't mean a lot to me, since I feel, the movie is so much shortened and lacks the important details that I have imagined and have flown with them in my dreams.
I myself encourage every person to read as many books as possible rather than watching the movie to have creative mind and strong analysis. 

Comments

  1. You`re Right! I strongly agree that reading is much more beneficial than watching the movie. firstly, by reading you acquire new vocabulary words that help you build a rich schema. Also, when being immersed in the world of literature, you start to think more about the events and imagine what is going to happen next. This in return enhances creativity and critical thinking.
    At last, most of the movies don`t represent all the events in the novel or the story. Some events are trimmed out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Neo Skinnerian Model and when to use it

Armenia: My Hometown

East Vs West Philosphoes